Friday, February 8, 2013

Updating

So far I am proud to say I am loving this semester! Clinical shifts were so breathtakingly amazing. Even if we need to 12 hours, I feel like I don't get enough of it. Test were also great. Lessons were taught very well, although materials was tripled.

At work there's nothing really above normal, still the same peaceful place around this time of the year. So peaceful, that I can do study time throughout my shift, of course after available work are done. Yet, sometimes a nice cup of tea or coffee really help me. Since it's all quiet, I still get bored and can't help it but yawn. Speaking of coffee, I am still disappointed that they removed our tiny cafe in the building, since Starbucks is now open. I don't want to go outside freezing and dark just to walk and get a hot nice cup of coffee.

Anyways outside of school, nothing much, still the same old me. Only one friend, outside my program. I also noticed I talk too much "gruesome" things nowadays, which in fact noted by little sister. It is quite amusing how I see things while I learn more and more, and want more. Also, I went to the mall with Sephora's freebies stuff, perfumes! I badly need one but since they are giving it for free (tiny sample) I will go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;