Saturday, January 19, 2013

Ready to Roll

After accepting the agonizing fact about classes starting early in the morning, I am almost ready to roll for next week's hectic schedule. I got all the necessary things I need, like finally buying my own stethoscope. Clinical starts next week and I'm pretty sure I will be lost on my way to our locker room. Our teacher showed where it is, but all I remember was 'passed the pharmacy...' Lol, hopefully there will be someone down their early in the morning. Also, first test is next week, and it's the next day after my first 12-hour shift, how exciting. 

I kept on reading and writing notes from the ppt my teacher posted and from the books. I just hope they'll sink into my head on time. I have a study group scheduled tomorrow, so I think that'll help somehow. The important thing is I read the lectures and the almost all the chapters properly. Just have to fully absorb them on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;