Saturday, January 5, 2013

HA! A new blog

So I decided to make this blog/semi-diary thing on google for unclear reason but whatever. I honestly don't remember how many times I made a blog and I either deleted them or forgot about their existence, quite amusing eh. Ok, enough with the blabbing and start the purpose of this unnumbered series of blog/semi-diary...  

It is Saturday, and I woke early (unfortunately), with the help of my obnoxious alarm clock, to get ready for work. Well, I don't really have the motivation to go to work but I have to. Anyway, fly flew by when I was at work. We were not 'that' busy as I was expecting it to be, which was I was very thankful for. 

While at work, I decided to try finding the entrance to our new Starbucks in the new building. Oh goodness, I don't know if I was just stupid or it's already in my brain circuit to not know where to go! Geez, it's basically the same building I had 4 classes before and they just added some space!! Anyway, when I felt I was on the right way I decided to give up cause I felt that I wasn't supposed to be there. Ack, plus surveillance camera are already everywhere, although I don't really know if they are connected already.

After giving up the first entrance, I went straight on to the doors where I saw the sign before. Well what to do you know, I tried almost all the door and guess what? Lock. So I literally waited there outside like a creepy-girl waiting for the ladies to open it for me. It was pretty funny that I can't stop smiling.

I took two pictures of the new place, and it was amazing! just looking how spacious and cozy it is let me think how nice it would be to relax there or do study groups (although that may not be possible). 

The 'cozy part' I was talking about. There will be a flat screen TV on the center.


Next time I will go to the right entrance

I rather not talk about what happen after that because it was pretty plain, nevertheless I was glad work was done. 

Upon coming home and decided not to get gas from the nearby gas station, I drag my poor younger sister to come with me and go out. Well she said she needed to buy something, so why not do it cause I need to get gas somewhere that is cheaper (yeah, saved only 10 cents). Went to walmart then blah... Again, the rest of the night was pretty obvious routine. Hopefully I could keep on writing this blog, just for future personal entertainment :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;