Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Past few days

Well the only similarities I experienced these past few days is the I am sick. Yup, started with stuffy nose and now can't even talk properly because of my throat. Although I hated the fact that I am sick and still going to work, I am thankful I had it now not when I have classes. Geez, I can't imagine myself sniffing and blowing my nose while reading tons of pages for my classes. More importantly, I cannot imagine my instructor not allowing me to do my clinical shift! 

Weird enough, my best friend and I are sicked at same time. Thus, we couldn't hangout at all. I tried to set up one but my work schedule wont allow me plus the weather. Err, I want to hangout with her probably when classes starts but my schedules are weird and I'm either stuck on the library or she have classes. Last semester was like that. Sigh... I miss taking gen eds...

Anyways, had my haircut today! I was so stoke about it. I can't believed I waited over a year to cut it. Now I don't have to worry what should I do with my hair. I could just live it as it is. Yet, will not deny that I do like my long hair at some point. I'l just take care of my hair now to avoid those annoying split ends if I want it back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;