Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Officially Starting

One of my classes officially started today, and I was not late! Since yesterday morning's an ugly start, because of warming up the car and everything, I made sure to go downstairs and warmed-up my car early. I also had a good parking spot. 

Today I wasn't late, and that's my intention btw. One of my classes officially started today and it wasn't bad. I honestly felt I was a bit prepared because of all the time I spent reading the night before. As expected it lasted at least 2-3 hours and I have no compplain about that. We have 2 instructors for that class, which is reasonable. We are quite many, just half of all the students in the program. So after explaining the syllabus and all those stuffs, we gathered and talked to own respective clinical groups. I was glad that I was assigned to the same instructor last semester and in the same facility. She explained pretty much what we need to expect. One of it are lockers (thank goodness) and scrubs ( hopefully it will fit me). We are assigned for touring the facility on Thursday, and since I am scheduled for the first group every week, I have to be there at sharp 7AM... I have a mixed feelings about having my clinical shift for this part of the semester as I haven't really experienced that stage of being a woman. Then, I remembered about my name pin. I forgot where I put it. Thank goodness I found it later at home and decided to ordered another one, just in case.

After the meeting, my clinical instructor left so the other one would start his lecture. It was a bit different because I haven't had him more neither of my classes last semesters, but I do like how he explained things. I don't know if applicable for the others, but I think reading the books ahead before the lecture day really is helpful. I find myself thinking constantly. Quite surprisingly, I think my brain is getting onto it also.

Class finished on time and I went to the office then ate my burger. I planned to stay in the library longer but I couldn't helped it, my eyes were closing and brain's shutting down. Oh well, I just have to take a nap to re-energize and at least finish the last half-portion of the lecture for tomorrow. 


Started another chapter, hopefully finished this and 2 more  by tonight.

At least slide numbers aren't on the 100's yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;