Wednesday, March 6, 2013

PASSED!

So today was the last day for my L&D class and that means we took our final test. The test was freaking hard. I really thought I was going to fail the class because of that final. I went home with a sick stomach due to nervousness. I was like a zombie staring at the clock and hopefully would not receive a call from our instructors. My wished was granted! A friend texted me and said grades are up and I immediately went online and signed into my account. My heart was pounding and my hands are sweaty. Then there it is! A simple number that made me through this class.

I was glad that my other friends passed also. Now, I can finally shift my mind to a harder class... I heard bad rumors about it, but hopefully they'll remain as subjective opinions. I know I will be busier but hopefully, have time to do some stuff for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;