Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Life balanced itself again

So much things happened for the past months since I last updated. I had a lot of big things that happened and is very thankful for all of it. Yet, even though I thought I was taking a very smooth road, nope! I had numbers of bumpy encounters. It was awful and upsetting but I always want to think the positive side of these crazy, negative, painful things. Reminiscing about them made me think and realize it is NOT THE END OF THE WORLD! All makes mistakes and we just have to learn from them. That is life and how it is suppose to be. I also thought of it as a new opportunity, new road has been opened up and it is up to me what I have to take.

Good things are always the best, right? Of course! 3/4 of my year was showered with happy things. I can consider this year my happiest one, despite the fact that it has the ol' 13 number on it. I met amazing people along the way, well let me say some odd and eccentric ones too (literally). Anyway, as part of my view of life, I believe all people meet for something. No matter what. They may bring happiness, sadness, lesson, or guidance.

Despite from falling from the very peak of my happiness and will probably stay on the plateau state of life for some time, I know something is in-store for me. I just have to find a way to keep on looking for it. Taking a step back as I literally was rolling-on-the-hill with my young life, it is a good opportunity to rest and observe what I missed (which are definitely ALOT!)

Another good thing is going to happen and it will keep on happening! Speaking of it, I am leaving for CANADA and will surely enjoy the next 5 days. Hopefully it is not freezing there, Midwest is awful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;